Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW244039||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||China Lake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Develops; codes; deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provide web application development and technical support for NAVAIR web applications.
2. Provide technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
3. Prepare functional specifications from which programs will be written; then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
4. Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of NAVAIR web application enhancements.
5. Plans; schedules and conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
6. Maintains current knowledge of the principles; methods; and techniques used in web software development.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or a high school diploma with the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
Work location is at the Navy Base in China Lake, CA
CDSP Certification required with 1.5 years of assuming position.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.