Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW243967||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert; often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware; software; databases; and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities; including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Masters Degree in a related discipline or 15-20 years experience.
Requires 15-20 years experience.
1. Able to brief individuals ranging from individual performers up to senior executive management appropriately. 2. Deep knowledge and experience applying Agile methods including but not limited to Scrum and Lean Software Development in a variety of team settings • from small to large teams. 3. Familiarity and experience with Amazon Web Services; and Big Data concepts (preferably both) 4. Ability to mentor and teach others on Agile methods and philosophies. 5. Can manage small teams for special projects 6. Experience with technology insertion • work with vendors to identify new technologies pertaining to Agile; Cloud; or Big Data; and assess whether they are suitable for our customers 7. Some experience working on proposals is desired. Able to advise (and author; as appropriate) on solutions involving Agile; Cloud; and Big Data. 8. Certified Scrum Professional strongly preferred 9. Past experience as an instructor; or technical software sales support desired 10 Have experience with or knowledge of the Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM).
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.