Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW243955||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Designs or defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Oversee requirements tracking process; assign requirements to the appropriate service provider; and communicate status to customers
2. Document requirements and provide final technical review and validation of requirements
3. Coordinate and facilitate exchange meetings to determine needs of customers; as well as to determine the impact of changes
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems
5. Support the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
6. Verify completion of requirements with customer and service providers; ensuring expectations are appropriately met
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff
8. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
9. Participate in special projects as assigned
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
• Experience with Development projects utilizing the Agile methodology required - Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)/C2S preferred - Demonstrated experience working in a DevOps environment and/or with DevOps tools (e.g.; Jenkins; Artifactory; Git
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.