|Job Ref:||RW243923||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
1. Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned task(s); including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans; proposals; reports; and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors; other agencies; and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience; including supervisory experience.
Required demonstrated experience with: - Management of projects in excess of $500K - Development projects utilizing the Agile methodology - Utilizing Working Capital Fund processes and procedures - Project planning; resource planning; cost estimating and monitoring - Identifying cost; schedule; and quality and performance impacts - Organizing; planning; and prioritizing team tasks Desired skills and experience: - Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)/C2S - Demonstrated experience working in a DevOps environment and/or with DevOps tools (e.g.; Jenkins; Artifactory; Github)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.