Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW243473||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Alabama||City:||Huntsville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Performs data analysis; interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
1. Performs data collection; analysis; interpretation and management duties.
2. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
3. Ensures the integrity of project data; including data extraction; storage; manipulation; processing and analysis.
4. Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
5. May be responsible for database design; administration; security; and maintenance.
6. Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Develops and delivers data-related training programs.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Data Analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science; Statistics or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
8-10 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.
Knowledge; Skills and Abilities • Strong experience with SQL Server Database Administration • Some Oracle experience preferred • Experience in a Windows 2008 / Windows 7 development environment • Experience with virtual environments and clustered environments. • Ability and willingness to continue to expand knowledge and experience; be detail oriented; and prioritize and complete assigned tasks within required deadlines. • Self-starter; self-directed with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. • Exceptional problem solving and decision making capabilities to include troubleshooting technical issues; resolving project issues and challenges; understanding user requirements and developing creative solutions for process improvement. • Prior military experience preferred. Must meet the Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8570.01 •Information Assurance Training; Certification; and Workforce Management• and DoD 8570-M •Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program• requirements
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.