Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW243302||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Springfield||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts; including negotiation; correspondence; documentation; certification; financial reporting; and product delivery for major contracts.
2. Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Coordinates approval of negotiations; contracts; and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
4. Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
5. Reviews solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
6. Prepares and submits cost proposals including pricing and scheduling details; coordination of requirements; and cost proposal risk assessment.
7. Prepares consulting agreements.
8. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
9. Coordinates with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contracts administrators; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience in contracts administration.
Must have excellent interpersonal; oral and written communication skills; and be able to interact with customers and General Dynamics management/staff at all levels. Must be willing to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations to support various contracting processes. Must have excellent computer skills; including MS Word and Excel. Must be detailed oriented; possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently with a minimal level of supervision. Must have experience with standard concepts; practices; and procedures relating to DOD and IC; International and Commercial; contracting; relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Prior experience with International / commercial services and products; large integration programs/proposals; and performance-based programs in a high tech industry are preferred. Top Secret Security clearance required. Candidates must be clearable to higher level clearances. Position is located in Springfield; VA.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.