Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW242792||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Uijeongbu||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
DCGS-A Field Software Service Engineer Senior- Lead / Systems Analyst
Camp Red Cloud; Korea
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Based in Camp Red Cloud, Korea. Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations. Must have knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems. Must have experience in fault detection; isolation; and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be capable of routine system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding; removing and replacing hardware and software items; system startup; shut down; backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control. Must have a substantial background in communications and communications connectivity. Must have specific experience with systems and systems operations within the specific functional area to which assigned. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Codes applications and tests to software requirements.
4. Analyzes detail systems factors; including input and output requirements; information flow; hardware and software requirements; and reliability characteristics.
5. Writes or updates software specifications.
6. Records all inputs and outputs of systems; including file sizes; data bank requirements; variability of information and appropriate statistical measures such as frequency; volume; peaking; etc.
7. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
8. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
9. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Military experience is highly desirable. Completion of a U.S. Military Service Non Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Senior NCO Academy Course and/or Officer Basic or Advanced Course is desirable.
A Bachelor's Degree in electronics engineering; or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.
Require DoD 8570 IAT Level II baseline and operating system (CompTIA Security+ (CE) ) certification or higher.
5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
Candidate should possess technical and/or operational experience with 1 or more Army Intel Systems such as:
DCGS-A (Mobile) Family of Systems (FoS)
IPC(v)1 - Intelligence Processing Center (v)1
IPC(v)2 - Intelligence Processing Center (v)2
TGS - Ground Station; Tactical Intelligence
CHARCS - Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Automated Reporting and Collection System
ENFIRE - Instrument Set; Reconnaissance and Surveying
DCGS-A (Fixed) Family of Systems (FoS)
OGS - Ground Station; Operational Intelligence
CIED - Counter-Improvised Explosive Device
Require active Top Secret /SCI clearance. Applicant must be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations. Candidate must be able to maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirement at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.