Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW242578||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Develops; codes; deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive; marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written; and then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
Required Skills & Experience: 1. Demonstrated experience planning; managing and implementing websites and other web-enabled activities 2. Demonstrated experience training content managers 3. Demonstrated experience with web design and development 4. Demonstrated experience exhibiting written communication skills; including information that conveys complex information and ideas at audience-appropriate levels 5. Demonstrated experience developing presentations for audiences with different levels of comprehension in both formal and informal settings 6. Demonstrated experience with analytical and critical thinking skills; including the ability to think strategically and develop and produce complex public affairs information and materials 7. Demonstrated experience managing competing priorities under strict deadlines
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.