Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW242538||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Reston||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
1. Provides technical; administrative; and operational management of assigned projects; including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff; including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans; proposals; reports; and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors; other agencies; and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
10-12 years of related experience
Required Skills & Experience: -) Demonstrated experience managing senior/executive level management calendars to include prioritization; organization; and de-conflicting of appointments/meetings. - Demonstrated experience with planing and coordinating program management process activities such as Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations. - Demonstrated experience with coordinating project schedules; including participation in meetings documentation and distribution of minutes and action items and tracking action items for successful completion. - Demonstrated experience with assisting in the preparation of management plans and reports. - Demonstrated experience supporting task requiring the collecting; compiling; evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents; records; forms; reports; plans; policies; and regulations. - Demonstrated experience maintaining correspondence suspense files; records; files for reports; operating procedures; internal memorandums and composes correspondence. - Demonstrated experience providing support such as technical writing; technical editing of word processing and other computer-based documents; integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media; preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material. - Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings and information sessions. - Demonstrated experience providing documentation; requirements; and information updates. - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning; resource allocation; human resources modeling; leadership technique; production methods; and coordination of people and resources. - Demonstrated experience and knowledge of accounting principles and practices; the financial analysis and reporting of financial data. - Demonstrated experience in resource leveling planning and analysis. - Demonstrated experience conducting research and ensuring the use of proper technical terminology.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.