Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241796||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Crane||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network; desktop; and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens; refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Assists with the installation; configuration; and upgrade of computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates degree required; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
0-1 year preferred experience supporting help desk operations.
Analyst Information Assurance Certification: IAT 1 (A+ CE and/or Network + CE and/or SSCP) Job duties: Performs the following duties with minimal oversight: • Provides configuration support in the area of help desk requests; ticket status; general data entry; data gathering from emails and phone calls for user support.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.