Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241790||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Crane||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Writes technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepares related technical documentation.
1. Researches and compiles technical data for use in various operation and maintenance manuals; training materials; installation guides; and other technical documentation.
2. Obtains data from review of documentation; drawings; schematics; and reports; interviews with technical staff members; and the study of published material.
3. Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
1 - 3 years experience required
Job duties: Performs the following duties with some oversight: • Provides technical writing skills for the generation and formatting of procedures and documentation. Gathers the technical data and data flow as required and formats the information to meet required outlines; structures and formats. Forwards documents for review and input; incorporates necessary changes; readies the document for final approval.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.