Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241707||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Towson||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
• *THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*
Researches; designs; develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Leads the research and development of new software products and applications on the leading edge of established knowledge and standards.
2. Conceives; designs; prototypes; and tests new methods; algorithms; and models.
3. Defines architecture requirements and performance standards to meet or exceed management and customer specifications.
4. Identifies and directs resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues.
5. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems; such as storage capacity; processing speed; and input/output requirements.
6. Prepares reports on analyses; findings; and project progress; and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
7. Serves as the primary customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
10. May provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree Preferred.
20+ years of related software development experience.
Familiarity with practice management applications including patient registration; scheduling; and billing. Working knowledge and experience with Agile development process 5 Years Experience with Microsoft .Net; C#; WPF/WCF 5 Years Experience working with SOA/web service archtiectures
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.