Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW239326||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Leavenworth||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Provide support staff for MCTP simulation command post exercises to train functional; multi-functional; Brigade Combat Teams; Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Warfighter and Mission Rehearsal exercises. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of analysts in the development and production of AAR products in support of Warfighters and Mission Rehearsal Exercises. Manages the daily operations; training and professional development of analysts. Supervises the development of written orders and supporting graphics to HICOM orders to achieve unit training objectives; drive staff training and control the exercise. Supervises and manages Work Cell Controllers that replicate and role play units in the simulation to command post players. Ultimately responsible for ensuring a seamless and accurate simulation exercise to achieve training objectives and learning. Provide advice and assistance to the Commander of the Operations Group.
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training; tactical/operational documentation; military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches; identifies; and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
Gathers; processes; and analyzes operational data.
3. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
4. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
5. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task leader.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline and Intermediate Level Education (MEL4) graduate or equivalent military school
20 years U.S military service as a senior Commissioned Officer; successfully served in a key developmental position at brigade/battalion level (Highly desirable to have served on division/corps level staff positions); at least two (2) years of experience in planning; designing; configuration; and executing large scale computer simulation exercises.
• Deployment experience: OEF; OIF; OND; Highly desirable War College (MEL 1) graduate or equivalent.
• Previous Battalion or Higher Commander/CSM (or similar); highly desirable to be retired colonel (O-6) equivalent or above.
Travel: 50 % of the Time Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Must possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.