Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW237167||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||King George||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Develops; organizes; and conducts training and educational programs for Navy FMS International Programs Training in Dahlgren VA in support of CSCS.
1. Manages employees engaged in the development; testing and delivery of training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives and in accordance with NAVEDTRA 135.
2. At this level; typically supervises and trains Instructors/Training Specialists in support of international programs.
3. Observes; Mentors ; and formally assess Practice and Certification Teaches of Tier 4 and below Training Teachers; provide recommendation for Qualification Tracks and manages and reviews the Training Teachers Qualifications and Certifications for FMS International programs; making assignments for qualifications and providing dynamic assessment and provides formal appraisal for process improvement for the Teaching Team Training. May conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Oversees training activities; participant progress; and international program effectiveness.
5. Conducts research into new training; educational; and multimedia technologies.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or eight (8) years of military experience working on the Aegis Surface Combat System including either operations or maintenance including management/leadership of qualification / certification program. Desire Master Training Specialist with understanding of Navy/NETC curriculum management process.
8-10 years of related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs; including supervisory experience. Specifically; eight (8) years of Aegis Surface Combat System training experience in operations or maintenance and three (3) years of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program experience with emphasis in financial planning; life cycle training plans; computer program development processes; project leadership and program management.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.