Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW235640||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Springfield||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
NOTE: Bachelors Degree may count for up to four (4) years of this experience
3 - 10 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
The candidate shall have advanced skills with MS Office; data mining; expert level ability to develop and manipulate; and maintain databases. Expert level experience in creating visual aids (graphs; charts; etc.) and drafting; editing; and proofreading documents for publishing. The candidate must have advanced skills with ArcView; ArcGIS; Remote View; ArcIMS; NIMAMuse; ERDAS Imagine; MR SID Remote View; ERDAS Imagine; Microstation; AutoCAD; raster products; Macromedia Dreamweaver; Macromedia Fireworks; MS Frontpage; Photoshop; HTML; Framemaker.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.