Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW234533||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Crane||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:14|
Job Description |
This position is supporting NSWC Crane in Crane; Indiana.
Manages the design; development; implementation and administration of databases.
1. Manages employees engaged in the design; development and administration of databases and their supporting infrastructure.
2. Instructs employees on the execution of the established standard practices methods and techniques for database administration and monitoring.
3. Schedules and monitors resources supporting both day-to-day operations and project activities.
4. Reviews work products and documentation to insure compliance with established controls and procedures.
5. Monitors and communicates service delivery performance metrics with employees; customers and senior management.
6. Develops project plans and manages efforts to integrate new products; services and methods.
7. Provides work guidance and leadership to less experienced personnel. As as technical project leader on assigned projects.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
8-10 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.