Job Description |
Provide support as a full-time Subject Matter Expert in support of the Integration, Synchronization and Analysis (ISA) section of Requirements Determination Directorate (RDD).
- Responsible for supporting all directorates within Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate (CDID) and facilitate their use of the Capabilities Development Wiki (CDWiki) Intelligence collaboration and integration application.
- Represent ISA at multiple forums, conferences and working groups with ICoE, TRADOC, Army, other Services, Joint, DoD, and the Intelligence Community.
- Prepare and deliver briefings via CDWiki application and PowerPoint to senior leadership, up to MG and SES levels.
- Maintain account of historical and ongoing operations of the CDWiki application to include coordination for network support, significant contributions to the development of new CDWiki capabilities and the user interface look and feel of the program, and provide a singular point of contact to all CDWiki users.
- Perform as the go-to individual for briefings and knowledge of the CDWiki application.
- Contribute to the development and publication of the CDWiki application through conduct of a pilot program, receiving feedback and working with software developers to identify bugs and improvements to the application.
- Responsible for developing and delivering training to over 300 assigned personnel utilizing the CDWiki application, retraining, and questions and administration oversight.
- Oversee system integrity, maintain visibility on systems controls, and ensure reciprocity with current filing system to maintain data integrity.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Military intelligence background for working familiarity with content on CDWiki
- Thorough knowledge and ability to fully utilize Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Capacity to provide critical feedback on CDWiki application for both form and function in technical and design capacities
- Familiarity with a semantic wiki in order to utilize and enhance workplace experience with the application
- Understanding of the development requirements for a knowledge management application
- Ability to work with software developers to explain bugs and requirements for application progress and enhancement