Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-10860||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Renton||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related real estate acquisition experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.