Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11080||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.
• Experience with WBT (web-based training)
• Expertise in data exploitation tradecraft as either a mission component HUMINT targeter or mission component data manager with an enterprise targeting application
• Understanding of Provenance, Pedigree, & Lineage as it applies to customer data
• Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with senior management, as well as technical experts
• Exemplary briefing and presentation skills
• Familiarity with the full range of mission targeting tools and capabilities
• Prior experience developing and delivering training in the customer space
• Prior experience as an IMO or CMO
• Prior experience writing cables with an operational component on mission critical data sources
• Demonstrated experience participating in and facilitating stakeholder meetings to ensure requirements are articulated and met
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.