Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11108||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||D.C.||City:||Washington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
The Training Lead will be responsible for all training and related support for several legacy systems and a new enterprise system, currently under development. The Training Lead will learn the new enterprise system, develop new training materials and a roll-out plan, as well as conduct training using various methods.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Create an overall training program which addresses a range of systems and user roles.
3. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
4. Conducts classroom and Web-based training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
8. Designs, develops and implements training curricula; develops training programs and collateral (i.e. web-based courses, instructor led, job-aids, videos).
9. Develop and manage the training schedule, and coordinate related logistics, including customer communications.
10. Assess the effectiveness of the training program and individual courses.
11. Provide customer outreach and support.
12. Become a subject matter expert on the supported systems.
13. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) required.
Excellent customer-service skills and experience in dealing with clients at all levels.
Minimum of 4-5 years of experience training and creating training documentation for business systems.
Experience with web-based learning management systems and e-Learning authoring tools (such as Captivate).
Strong technical aptitude for learning new systems quickly.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.