Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11204||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||San Diego||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. May serve as technical team or task lead.
7. Makes changes to methods, design or equipment where necessary.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
1. BS degree (or higher) in Chemical/Nuclear/Network Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
8-10 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
Ten (10) years of Test Engineering experience to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems Integration, Test & Evaluation, and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements. Five (5) years of technical experience in support of CBRN Hazard Prediction Modeling and/or Simulation. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.