Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11355||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||San Diego||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) projects and tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. BS degree (or higher) in Chemical/Nuclear Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
Ten (10) or more years of direct work experience with C4ISR and CBRN.
Eight (8) years of direct work experience, to include: Design, Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of CBRN PORs.
Four (4) years as manager of CBRN projects, to include: Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids, and Equipment and Material Logistics Control.
Note: Experience may be concurrent.
Position requires knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.