Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11428||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Work supports MARCORSYSCOM PEO Land Systems specifically the PM, MHTV program with Financial Analysis and Management in as part of an ACAT1 program supporting USMC Strategic Acquisition programs.
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.
DOD 5000 experience, programmatic/financial knowledge, USMC acquisition management, financial management of acquisition programs in Army or USMC, MRAP, PEO Land Systems, Medium and Heavy Tactical vehicle acquisition background
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.