Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11743||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
The Sr. Logistics Analyst will work with Project and Program Management identify, procure, track and report project materials. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Determining project material requirements and tracking those materials from ordering through implementation.
• Work with corporate procurement and third party vendors to negotiate most favorable rates.
• Maintain inventories of program materials.
• Ensure material shipping meets project schedule due dates.
• Interacts with customers, project managers and other team members.
• Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
• Attends customer meetings and tracks deliverables.
• Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
• Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
• Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
Candidate must be able to obtain or maintain a minimum SECRET level security clearance. Top Secret is preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.