Job Description |
- Provide support for planning, engineering, implementation, technical resource assessment, and training requirements.
- Provide support in developing and refining HBSS architecture/engineering design.
- Develop solutions for McAfee HBSS product performance and maintenance issues.
- Prepare and deliver documentation to support accurate implementation and sustainment of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
- Analyze technical and integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions for review and consideration.
- Address technical problems associated with McAfee software and provide proactive support.
- Support product implementation and engage in hands-on implementation of ePO, McAfee Agent (MA), HIPS, Asset Baseline Monitor (ABM), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Device Control Module (DCM), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), and Anti-Spyware Enterprise (ASE) and products that becomes part of the HBSS software baseline.
- Support technical product implementation and sustainment for unclassified and classified networks.
- Identify and recommend improvements in existing methodology, processes, and procedures and assist the Government in implementing the approved recommendations.
- Analyze server and workstation applications to identify existing HIPS policy, test the policy in an Army test environment, and deploy HIPS with associated standard policy. Provide product-specific knowledge to support unique server and non-Windows platforms to include UNIX/LINUX system requirements. Recommend policy refinements to allow necessary application execution, but still fine-tune and tighten security rules as recommended through best business practices.
- Provide lab testing/Federated testing and development for problem resolution, new product reporting, or technical functionality.
- Support development of an enterprise system architecture to support assets across the LandWarNet and an architecture that will support new module functionality, enhanced features, system stability, and enterprise NetOps requirements to include system management and data rollup of asset data for enterprise reporting.
- Support the development of an EIP and Site Implementation Integration Test Plan (SIITP) for each deployment site. The Government will coordinate with the deployment site as needed so the Contractor can identify site-specific information and /requirements, as part of the development of the EIP and SIITP, perform new or update existing "site surveys" to validate the current state of the respective site's HBSS configuration. These surveys can be conducted via remote means, such as telephonic or e-mail, as long as the classification and dissemination of information is safeguarded as required by appropriate Army policy.
- Support the deployment, installation, configuration, testing, and remediation for operational and IA compliance, as well as the documentation of the changes to the current ePO, MS SQL and/or associated servers, interconnecting hardware and the respective software in accordance with the SDP and HBSS architectural changes required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Proof of DoD 8570.01 IAT-III Level Certification required at start
HBSS Administrator Certification required
Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
Some overseas travel may be required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.