Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-11854||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||San Antonio||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:16|
Job Description |
Performing support in the area of a Technical Writer/Knowledge Management with the focus on Information Assurance and data management and sharing. Supporting an IA Team with collaborative tools and the management of specified data using items such as SharePoint and other web based or virtual environment.
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development. IAT Level II Certification Required (Sec+ CE)
Knowledge of: existing IA security principles, policies, and procedures; IA principles and methods that apply to software development; Information Assurance principles and tenets (confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation); operating systems and network architecture; the capabilities and functionality associated with various content creation technologies (wikis, social networking, blogs, etc); the capabilities and functionality associated with various technologies for organizing and managing information (e.g., databases, bookmarking engines, etc); the capabilities and functionality of various collaborative technologies (e.g., groupware, SharePoint, etc)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.