Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12103||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Fort Belvoir||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
3. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
8. Oversees quality-related training.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
8-10 years of related quality assurance experience.
Experience in enterprise-level quality assurance methodology and integration testing of design, development, and delivery of all types of deployments including: html, .Net and SharePoint solutions. Engages customers, developers and staff at all levels throughout the project lifecycle.
Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents.
Experience working within the intelligence community.
Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums.
Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels.
Ability prepare and present briefings and training.
Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified.
Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.