Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12116||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||San Antonio||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Knowledge of: Operations Security procedures; the different Intelligent Disciplines; the Intelligence Cycle; the Intelligence Production Process; IC classification and control markings; Intelligence Confidence; IPOE/JIPOE processes; PMESII & CTAF analytical constructs; Principles of Critical Thinking
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
IAT Level III Certification Required (CISSP Preferred)
CEH, Net+, and CCNA a Plus.
Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph if requested.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.