Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12249||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Leavenworth||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects. Position is an integral part of a team to provide new functionality and enhancements to a web-based application that supports training management for the U.S. Army.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
3. Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
4. Participates in the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
7. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.