Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12252||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist in shipping and receiving of documents, parts, equipment, and other materials.
1. Packs, wraps, boxes or crates material to be shipped.
2. Prepares and maintains shipping records and prepares bills of lading.
3. Verifies correctness of incoming shipments against bills of lading.
4. Posts weight and shipping charges.
5. Maintains shipping and receiving records and related files.
6. Rejects damaged goods or materials and coordinates with shipper to report damages or shortages.
7. Routes incoming goods to the proper departments.
8. May use hand truck or packaging equipment as required.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 year of related clerical experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.