Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12322||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||D.C.||City:||Washington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Provide timely, professional, state of the art audio visual services for the customer.
1. Maintenance includes, but is not limited to: preventative maintenance inspections, periodic cleaning of components, and restoral of AV systems. AV systems include but are not limited to: simple office briefing systems (computer interface to a monitor or television), secure corporate or executive level board rooms, standard conference rooms or training room presentation/briefing systems (single/multiple codecs, cameras, microphones, speakers, monitors and or projectors, electronic white boards, control interfaces, lighting control, etc.), video distribution systems (baseband, Radio Frequency (RF), or Internet Protocol (IP)) includes digital signage, complex watch centers, broadcast video production studios, or stand-alone/networked AV recording and playback systems.
2. AV system restoral includes but is not limited to: equipment relocation, equipment replacement, repair, and installation of Audio Visual systems including digital signage and cable television systems to sustain mission accomplishment without interruption.
3. AV Operations. Provide timely, professional, state of the art audio visual services for the customer. Audio visual operations include but are not limited to: set up of video presentations, scheduling and operation of video teleconferences, video productions, and special
4. Performs basic systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
5. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems.
6. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
7. Performs testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
8. Provides technical support, diagnoses and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
9. Provides assistance to higher-level systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
0-2 years of related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.