Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12323||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of program requirements.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May assist in business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
• Deltek Invoicing support - Timely administer; reconcile; and submit all Concur travel expense statements - Support the New Hire Process o Administer Security Process Requests (SPR) o Coordinate New Hire On-boarding process (as directed).
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.