Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12485||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Chesapeake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Participates in the development and coordination of the distribution of work packages in the areas of manufacturing, assembly and construction.
1. Performs various production control activities including gathering and filing records.
2. Determines operational sequences required to produce products.
3. Assists in resolving production conflicts while maintaining scheduled requirements.
4. Assists in communicating deadlines to all internal departments and external suppliers.
5. Reviews job orders, shipping needs and material requirements before developing operational sequences.
6. Prepares and reviews production reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
1-3 years of related experience supporting manufacturing, assembly or construction planning.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.