Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12523||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||California||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Provides insight, tracking and reporting of finanancial data, training for system use and other program reporting and tracking duties.
1. Ability to use Microsoft products to enter and maintain reporting data
2. Basic understanding of financial concepts for data entry
3. Provide and track training for multiple program requirements to include, Foreign currency management, Shelter in Place, OPSEC, IA and CybaserAwareness.
4. Provide time and attendance reports and analysis
5. Process program cost reimbursable's
6. Manage and Distribute Billing Summaries
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience providing administrative assistance and professional services.
Experience with government financial and time tracking systems.
Experience with JOCAS, DCPS and GAFS a plus