Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12972||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Fort Belvoir||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
8570 compliance preferred but not required. (ie Security+CE)
Strong understanding of MS Office products as candidate will be asked to write and review SOP's, prepare presentations, and maintain spreadsheets, etc.
Excellent communications skills is key as candidate will be speaking to groups 5 - 50 people from time to time.
Understanding of a wide range IT technologies and best practices is preferred but not required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.