Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13001||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Suitland||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
1. Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
2. Provides expertise for resolving technical problems.
3. Modifies products, programs and systems to customer requirements.
4. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
5. Provides end-user training.
6. Performs various tests and documents results.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and technicians.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
5-8 years of related engineering experience.
Security+CE and Itil v3 Foundation certification
Experience with UPS and HVAC systems
5+ years experience with support for critical facilities
Familiarity with power distribution systems in a data center environment or similar critical systems environment
Familairity with Computer Room Air Handling (CRAH) units and facility operations
Ability to lift minimum of 40 pounds
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.