Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13034||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Suitland||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Supervises the help desk and technical support operations for a major group, office, Division, or customer.
1. Supervises assigned technical support staff in support of networked and stand-alone computer users and systems.
2. Supervises staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with information systems products and services.
3. Supervises the installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software.
4. Assists subordinate technicians in resolving complex computer and/or network problems.
5. Recommends new hardware and software as needed.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
7+ years working and/or managing ADP Center with service desk support
Working knowledge of Remedy Service Request Management System
5+ years IT experience in Windows, LINUX, and UNIX based infrastructure
Security+CE and ITIL v3 Foundation certifications
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.