Job Description |
- Shall be proficient in IP communications and packet analysis.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of Central Authentication, Authorization and Accounting via Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS+).
- Shall have detailed knowledge of layer 3 technologies, such as HSRP, EIGRP, and BGP.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of layer 2 technologies, such as Rapid Spanning-Tree.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) and multicast design and implementation.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE), Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), and Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN) deployments and configurations.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of access control lists and security practices. S
- hall have knowledge and familiarity with Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS)-based routers within the ASR 1000, 3900, 3800, and 2800 families; Cisco IOS based switches within the 6500, 4500, and 3750 families.
- Shall have network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of networks. Shall have technical documentation skills.
- Shall have communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or in-lieu of degree, ten (10) years work experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Shall have Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Shall have six (6) years related work experience and shall have two (2) years of experience in a military environment.
- Shall have experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles (ITIL), and security practices.