Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13424||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Fairfax||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Serves as a Telecommunications Operations Lead / Subject Matter Expert.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
3. Related certifications such as Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS), Certified Telecommunications Analyst (CTA), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) are desirable.
10-15 years experience related to Telecommunications Operations
5 years of hand on experience with wiring, 66 and 110 blocks, plain old telephone service (POTS) lines, VoIP, circuit installation/ troubleshooting, and Cisco network equipment implementation and maintenance. Experience leading teams of telecomm engineers.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.