|Job Ref:||2016-13471||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Tampa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Creates and maintains SharePoint sites to fulfil custom requirements.
12. Ensures security and integrity of sites and information sharing.
13. Perform enterprise systems admin and engineering duties as required.
14. Participates in special projects as assigned.
15. Comprehensive knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
16. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
17. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
18. MCSE 2012 preferred.
19. Experience with VMware, Hyper-V, and NetAPP. (Preferred)
20. Knowledge of network management applications including Solarwinds (Preferred) 2
21. Experience creating network diagrams using VISIO. (Preferred)
22. 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
23. 3-5 years of SharePoint admin/development highly desired.
NA certification(s) highly desired.
25. Windows 2008/2012 certifications highly desired
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.