|Job Ref:||2016-13570||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||King of Prussia||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Provide support via the telephone and/or Internet to respond to customer inquiries and resolve routine issues.
1. Responds to inquiries received through phone, mail and/or face-to-face contact with customers and prospects about the company or customer's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures.
2. Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter orders.
3. Responds to inquiries requiring a written response with the use of standard or form letters.
4. Escalates more complex questions to more experienced Specialists.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 years of related customer service, call center or help desk experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.