Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13592||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Bethesda||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Please Note...Position is currently in Tyson's Corner, VA but will move to Bethesda, MD in the near future.
General Dynamics Information Technology has an opening for a Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst (Master) working for the Defense Cyber Crime Center
Job Description: In support of National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC), provides technical video analysis support for federated, internal, and global external customers. Conducts content and technical analysis on video files associated with electronic media provided to NMEC for exploitation. Content analysis consists of detailed review of video contents to include: addressing essential elements of information (who, what, where, when, how), identification of any unique identifiers (logos, signage, personal effects, location, and geography), spacial analysis of room / space video recorded in, identification of unique background noise signatures for follow-on analysis. Technical analysis consists of analysis of video / image file types with knowledge of compression and its effects on video quality, resolution, and file structure on a hexadecimal level, analysis of file EXIF data to determine and interpret source, device, GPS, and file MAC times. Personnel will be required to analyze graphically violent file content. Personnel will be expected to actively engage with NMEC leadership, analyst-peers, and external POCs. Personnel will be expected to assist NMEC leadership in definition and establishment of analytic processes and standards.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Subject matter expert in the field of digital media exploitation or forensics
Understanding of hardware configurations and comfort with disassembling and reassembling computers and periphery devices
• Subject Matter Expert in field of forensic video analysis
• Understanding of video/image file types, compression algorithms and effects on quality, resolution, and file structure
• Understanding of EXIF properties and ability to determine and interpret embedded metadata
• Understanding of XMP file properties to determine and interpret how metadata applies to production of analyzed video
• Ability to identify specific video segments and related metadata from within an XMP file
• Ability to authenticate analyzed video/image to determine if accurate to purported claims or otherwise modified
• Knowledge and ability to leverage of open source resources to augment video analysis
• Experience in utilizing intelligence analysis approach in file content analysis
• Understanding video digital signal analysis capabilities and requirements
• Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, EXIF analysis tools, etc.
• Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
• Ability to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph
• Industry standard certification(s) such as: LEVA, CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
• Advanced troubleshooting skills
• Forensic tool and script development
• Metadata extraction and analysis
• Mobile/Cellular device analysis
• Software development
• Database analysis/development
• Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, iLook, etc.
• Application analysis
• Malware analysis
• Network forensics
Clearance Required To Start: Current DoD Top Secret/SCI
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.