Job Description |
GDIT's Health and Civilian Services Division is searching for a Director of Program Requirements and Planning and Analysis to oversee the operations of assigned program including technical work, staff supervision, financial, and business development activities. As a member of a large program's senior leadership team, the Director will support program strategy across all functional areas and apply critical thinking to identify issues and root causes before making programmatic decisions. This includes ensuring the Statement of Work requirements are fully implemented into operations, a comprehensive risk management plan is standardized throughout the program, and special projects are executed on schedule.
In this role, the Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the two program support teams: Program Requirements Management and Planning & Analysis. Complete administrative requirements related to personnel actions, hiring, and performance evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant program, corporate, and government policies and standards for the program.
- Ensure quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Manage the Director, Planning & Analysis and support program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Direct the Program Requirements Manager who oversees the program Dedicated Timecard Administrator (DTCA) supervisor and DTCAs to ensure adherence to all corporate and legal timekeeping procedures, contractual commitments, and quality standards.
- Perform business development activities, including leading all program contract modifications/directed change orders or option year re-pricing efforts.
- Oversee a program-wide risk management system
- Lead efforts for ramping up or ramping down call center sites according to the overall program solution.
- Bachelor's degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP ® ) preferred.
- 15+ years related program management experience.
To be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate success in the following:
The best candidates will have overall call-center program management experience that includes oversight for all planning, finance, contracts, risk, and business development activities.
- Effective program management and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience with proposal development.
- Ability to identify problems, assess impacts, and recommend solutions.
- Significant knowledge of program contractual requirements and other relevant regulations.
- Understanding of program financial requirements.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.