Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13950||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Hawaii||City:||Wahiawa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
1. Performs duties as a Lead instructor for constructive simulations supporting the Mission Training Complex (MTC) at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, USARPAC. Supports constructive simulations under the Joint Land Component Construction Training Capability (JLCCTC), Entity Resolution Federation (ERF), and the Multi Resolution (MRF) WARSIM Tech Forward (TechFWD) Suites during the development, execution, follow-on phases of war gaming and exercise development.
2. Employee works as part of the MTC staff. The MTC is a training enabler in this process that provides simulation and/or Army Mission Command System (AMCS) stimulation to drive the training. Specifically, the employee assists the Senior Database Manager with building and managing databases for all current and future simulations and simulation federations. Employee coordinates directly with contractors, government service, and military representatives during database development and digital warrior training.
3. Required to maintain familiarity with Army doctrine, organization, WFA (Warfighting Functional Area), and unit tactics to accomplish assigned duties as a Simulations analyst.
4. Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the simulation models to such an extent as to be able to identify base computer and software problems.
5. Provide assistance to commanders and their staff on the placement of their units in the simulation that best supports the commander's intent and to meet unit training objectives.
6. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress and program effectiveness.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors' Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.