Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13976||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Chesapeake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
General Dynamics IT is seeking a Contracts Manager in Chesapeake VA to lead a team of four contract administrators and the day to day operations of contracts and subcontracts management of several high volume Navy contracts.
Manages the negotiation and administration of assigned contracts, ensuring contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions.
1. Negotiates contracts, including price, terms and conditions, and reviews contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
2. Ensures internal contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
3. Provides guidance and work leadership to assigned contracts administrators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
4. Serves as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
5. Reviews requests for proposals and prepares proposals.
6. Formulates and negotiates contract or subcontract proposal modifications.
7. Reviews and negotiates teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
8. Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
9. Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Proficient knowledge in Change Management, Change Proposals, Requests for Equitable Adjustments
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM)
8-10 years of related experience in contracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.