Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-13996||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Jacksonville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Manages the activities of a large call center or help desk. Employees matched to this title must spend the majority of their time managing at least two subordinates.
1. Directly and through subordinate supervisors, manages the operation of a large call center or help desk.
2. Oversees staff involved in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with company or customer products and services.
3. Coordinates coverage to meet customer requirements.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
5. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors and customer service representatives.
6. Ensures quality of project deliverables.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related customer service experience, including supervisory experience.
Advanced knowledge of company or customer products and services.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.