|Job Ref:||2016-14040||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Mexico||City:||Albuquerque||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:17|
Job Description |
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-15 million.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing 50-100 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers - working on multiple projects and tasks.
NOTE ' Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. MS or BS in a technical or management discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.