Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14206||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Silver Spring||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
1. Consult with customer and team members to design, build, and manage educational event platforms.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists Project Manager in developing in-house Learning Management System (LMS) program. Launch, oversee, trouble shoot, and analyze/recommend process improvement for the new LMS. Establishes and defines LMS program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of virtual events and makes recommendations on enhancements to improve the end user experience and ultimately user participation.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
7. Serves as a lead webinar technologist.
8. Manages equipment inventory and makes recommendations on necessary upgrades.
9. Develops and updates technology related SOPs for executing live and virtual events.
10. Conducts speaker trainings on using technology platform.
11. Ability to troubleshoot, optimize, and customize existing products.
12. Formats PowerPoint presentation slides.
13. Leads the testing of solutions prior to launching to ensure desired results are obtained.
14. Designs layouts, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers.
15. Provides graphic support for PowerPoint presentations as necessary for internal communication, training, and marketing.
16. Handles copyright, reprint, and permission processes for images.
Analyze, plan, coordinate, manage, and execute all virtual event programs & initiatives.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, instructional design or related field.
2. 8+ years of experience related to virtual event productions, broad web/digital communications experience to include content creation, web design, build and rebuild.
3. Experience with multiple publishing and creative software applications.
4. Experience with graphic design, communications, and marketing.
1. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/events. 2. Understanding of how to make presentations 508 compliant.
3. Ability to assess issues in technology, data, and set up of live and virtual events.
4. High level of understanding of back-end webinar and live streaming platform capabilities.
5. Ability to perform advanced conference room troubleshooting in collaboration with customer IT department.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF Acrobat/Distiller, Adobe Connect, and WebEx Virtual Classroom.
7. Ability to work independently and as a team.
8. Must possess effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills
9. Experience with Joint Knowledge Online
10. Familiarity with SharePoint and NA desired
11. Knowledge of outreach and marketing practices to increase virtual attendance
12. E-Learning design and development skills.
13. Experience with Learning Management System Administration