Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14211||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Tampa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
1. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principals, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
3. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
• Network Access Control (NAC) experience: ForeScout CounterACT, Cisco ICE
• Firewall experience: Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS FW, Palo Alto
• VPN experience: Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA with AnyConnect, Palo Alto, Aruba Networks with VIA client
• Network TAP/SPAN aggregators: Cisco Nexus with Data Broker, Gigamon, Ixia
• Network Equipment experience: Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS-XE, Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus switches, Brocade switches
• Virtualization experience: VMware ESX and NSX, KVM, Xen Server - HBSS engineering, ACAS Engineering, SPLUNK Engineering, Bro/Fidelis
The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.