Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14454||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Niceville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:18|
Job Description |
Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
1. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
2. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
3. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
4. Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
5. Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
6. Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
7. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
8. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
• * Specialized Knowledge includes but not limited to: Cyber and Information Ops, specifically experience supporting the 39 IOS.
1. Bachelors Degree in Education or a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related instructional development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.